Trokyap (khro skyabs) was one of the eighteen Gyelrong (rgyal rong) kingdoms. In 1700 Trokyap Gyelpo (khro skyabs rgyal po) submitted to the Qing, and in 1702 he received the title “Pacification Commissioner” (anfusi, 安抚司). In 1776 Trokyap Gyelpo was promoted to be xuanfusi (宣抚司). At one time, the Sichuan authorities planned to place Trokyap Gyelpo’s territory under the jurisdiction of Xikang Province.
- ཁྲོ་སྐྱབས། (Tibetan, Tibetan script, Original)
- Trokyap (Tibetan, Latin script, THL Simplified Tibetan Transcription)
- khro skyabs (Tibetan, Latin script, THL Extended Wylie Transliteration)
- 綽斯甲 (Tibetan, Traditional Chinese Characters, Tibetan-to-Chinese Transcription)
- 绰斯甲 (Tibetan, Simplified Chinese Characters, Traditional-to-Simplified Chinese Transliteration)
- Chuosijia Tusi (Tibetan, Latin script, Pinyin Transcription)
Place ID: F23689